1. Master Guide CHSL provides complete coverage of syllabus.
2. Divided into 4 sections it gives complete overview of the theories.
3. 5Section Tests are given in each chapter to indicate the examination trend.
4. 3 solved papers and Previous Years’ questions are encrypted for better understanding.
5. The book also contains 3 Mock Tests for rigorous practice.
Every year the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) conducts SSC CHSL exams to recruit eligible candidates for various posts such as LDC, JSA, DEO, PA and SA in various departments of the Government of India.
The book “Master Guide CHSL” is strictly prepared according to the prescribed syllabus for the aspirants of CHSL (10+2) Tier I examination. Divided into 4 sections-General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness, it provides complete coverage of syllabus. Each chapter is encrypted with 5Section Tests, to showcase the trend of the exam. 3 Latest Solved Papers (2019-2021) and Previous Years’ Questions help in better understanding of the concept and question type. Apart from theories, it also contains 3 mock tests based on the latest pattern for quick revision and rigorous practice. This book will be highly beneficial to all the aspirants preparing for SSC CHSL exams.
Solved Papers [2021-2019], General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness, Mock Test [1-3].
There are no reviews yet.