SSC MTS exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Multi-tasking Staff in various central government departments, ministries and offices.
1. Complete exercise manual for the aspirants.
2. Divided into two sections.
3. 20 solved papers for proper exposure of examination pattern.
4. 20 Practice sets and 4000 objective questions for rigorous practice.
All the aspirants who aspire to make their careers in the Government sector, we present to you the newly updated edition of “SSC Multitasking (Non – Technical) Recruitment Practice Sets”, which has been comprised carefully, according to the examination pattern that serves as a complete exercise manual for the aspirants. Equipped with 20 Solved papers, this book provides insights of the question type and examination pattern. Each and every solved paper comprises of questions from Previous Years’ examination and 100% detailed solutions to help the students in speeding up their preparation. Apart from this, 20 Practice Setsalong with 4000 objective questions have also been provided to help in self-assessment and thorough practice. Each practice set is formulated according to the online based examination pattern. With an easy to understand language and exam friendly concepts, this book is a total package of preparation.
- Publisher : Arihant Publications; Fifth edition (3 April 2022); Arihant Publications India Ltd.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 378 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9326191915
- ISBN-13 : 978-9326191913
- Item Weight : 590 g
- Dimensions : 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Packer : Arihant Eduweb