SSC MTS exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Multi-tasking Staff in various central government departments, ministries and offices.
1. Prepared as a complete study guide for SSC MTS Recruitment Exam.
2. Divided into 4 major sections.
3. Complete coverage of paper I & paper II
4. Current Affairs are provided in a separate section.
5. 3000+ questions for thorough practice.
6. Solved Papers are given for better understanding of examination pattern.
All the aspirants who aspire to make their careers in the Government sector; we present to you the newly updated edition of “SSC Multitasking (Non – Technical) Recruitment Examination 2022” providing complete coverage of the syllabus. The Study Guide is divided into 4 major sections which are further divided into different sections according to the latest prescribed syllabus. The first two sections of the book are filled with concepts which provide complete coverage of Paper I and Paper II. Accompanied with Current Affairs in the beginning, this book provides a total summary of the events happening around the globe. Each chapter comprises of questions asked in Previous Years’ examination, for better understanding of the concept and examination pattern. Supported with Solved Papers, that is designed as per the latest examination pattern to give insights to the aspirants. Along with the conceptual knowledge, the book also focuses on the practice part with more than 3000 objective questions for quick revision and thorough practice. With an easy to understand language and student friendly notes, this book is a total package for preparation of the exam.
- Publisher : Arihant Publications; Seventh edition (3 April 2022); Arihant Publications India Ltd.
- Language : Hindi
- Paperback : 472 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9326191931
- ISBN-13 : 978-9326191937
- Reading age : 18 years and up
- Item Weight : 760 g
- Dimensions : 20.3 x 25.4 x 4.7 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Packer : Arihant Eduweb
- Generic Name : Guide