With ever changing pattern and syllabus, JEE Main and Advanced tests the conceptual knowledge of the aspirants by asking problems on the real-life applications on all 3 subjects; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Keeping this mind, we have upgraded our best-selling series since its first edition “Understanding Physics JEE Main and Advanced” written by renowned author, D.C. Pandey which carries five fully comprehensive textbooks presenting 36 essential chapters of Physics.
The fourth book of the series is “Waves and Thermodynamics” which has been thoroughly revised to reinforce foundations Waves and Thermodynamics in easy and effective manner. The revised edition of the book all the difficulties being faced by the students during preparation of JEE. This book provides
1. Entire syllabus in 6 chapters dealing with the foundations of the Mechanics
2. In depth discussion on the theories of SHM, Elasticity and Fluids Mechanics
3. Focus on concept building and problem solving
4. IIT JEE Main and Advanced Previous years’ question to know the question pattern
5. Hints & Solutions for the complete conceptual clarity.
Chapter 1- Wave Motion, Chapter 2-Superposition Of Waves, Chapter 3- Sound Waves, Chapter 4- Thermometry, Thermal Expansion & Kinetic Theory Of Gases, Chapter 5- Laws Of Thermodynamics, Chapter 6- Calorimetry & Heat Transfer, Hints & Solutions